Join an Award-Winning Team!
At Hanover Hill, we value fairness, respect, responsibility, compassion and honesty in the workplace. We are a Silver Award recipient from the American Health Care Association and have also been awarded the highest quality 5-Star Rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). We strive to please both our customers and our employees each and every day. If you share our values and are committed to keeping our residents safe, healthy, and happy, we would love to hear from you!
We offer jobs in the following areas:
- Nursing as an LNA, LPN or RN
- Dining Services
- Recreational Therapy
- Housekeeping and Environmental Services
- Administrative and Accounting Services
At Hanover Hill, it is important that our employees are healthy, safe and happy. We strive to offer our staff unique benefits, such as massage therapy during staff appreciation week, free flu shots, and discounts on uniforms. For qualified employees, a career with Hanover Hill offers:
- Flexible hours
- Generous paid time off
- Short term disability and life insurance
- Dental and health care insurance
- Competitive 401K match program
For all employees, Hanover Hill also offers:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Multiple opportunities for training and advancement
- Company-wide outings
- Meals for a nominal fee
- Employee holiday parties
- Annual recognition receptions honoring staff longevity
- Employee of the Month and Employee of the Year recognition
Employees at Hanover Hill know that education does not stop at the work place. Our facility offers many opportunities for career advancement and development. Our staff education director offers many workshops throughout the year based on the newest advances in health care as well as providing staff opportunities to attend conferences. Employees are also encouraged to participate in continuing education and are informed of opportunities as well as outside grant prospects.