Our open positions are listed below
Join an Award Winning Team! Voted as the #1
Nursing Home in New Hampshire four years in a row!
Currently Available Positions:
- Click on the links above for details.
- Full time and part time positions
- Seeking knowledgeable and passionate nursing assistants to join our quality driven team!
- We welcome new grads to apply
- Full Time position, includes every-other weekend and some holidays
- Must possess and maintain a customer service oriented attitude with personnel, residents, family members, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Responsibilities include:
- Assist with day-to-day Housekeeping and duties and functions as needed
- Assure that established infection control and universal precautions are maintained at all times
- Perform assigned tasks in accordance with established environmental services procedures
Physical Therapist - Per Diem
Must have flexible hour and weekend availability
*All part time positions have potential to transition to full time employment. New grads welcome!
**Full time benefit package for eligible employees to include health and dental insurance, life insurance, short term disability insurance and a company match 401k program.
If there is a position you are interested in, please use the form at the bottom of this page to submit your resume. If you don't have a resume, you may apply online or complete this application form instead and attach this to the form below. We also invite you to drop by in person. If the position you are looking for is unavailable, but you feel as though you are a good fit for Hanover Hill, we would still love to hear from you.